Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Snow is melting!!!:)

YAY!!! The snow is finally melting and I can see the water on the lake! I like out in Garfield on a lake and what confuses me is how someone can be so stupid to keep ice fishing. I just saw him/her out on the ice today with their fish house! I'm so confused, that is so dangerous! But anyways I can see the geese all in the water and I can see the grass! I just love it. This has been a long, and harsh winter:( SUMMER PLEASE COME!!!! I also can't wait till I can lay outside and listen to music and relax.

1 comment:

  1. Snow is melting! That is something I have been waiting so long to hear! It is definitely long overdue this year! Seeing geese back in Minnesota makes me a little more hopeful that the warmer weather is just around the corner?! Seeing the grass more and more makes me hopeful we will see the beautiful green grass of summer soon! I can't believe you still have someone out ice fishing on your lake! I mean I know they said most lakes had a lot more ice this year, like Minnewaska I hear had 48 inches of ice this year, which is a lot more than normal, but still with all the freezing and melting we've had I can't imagine the ice has a very good stable quality anymore. I too am excited to lay outside and enjoy the warmth and relax in the sun!

    ReplyDelete