Wednesday, April 30, 2014

My wonderful boyfriend

My boyfriend and I met at a college party through mutual friends. I never would have thought of it going farther than just flirting because we were opposites and he was a big partier and I wasn't. I loved being around him and he always made me laugh. Finally one day after hanging out and talking a lot back and forth he asked me out, and we made it "Facebook official." You know it's serious when it's Facebook official ha-ha:) Anyways, on May 12, 2014 we will be going out for 2 years. It has gotten pretty serious between us although we are taking things slow. I want to finish school before we move in, get engaged or anything else. I feel that will take a lot of stress off of me and I can better focus on us. I am so glad that he came into my life because I do not know what I would do without him.

No comments:

Post a Comment