Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Television

Have you ever wondered why people are so into watching TV? Well I do all the time. I am one who likes to watch my weekly shows because I just enjoy stepping out of reality into a whole different world of television. I've never known why people have created a TV because it just makes people lazy. I always wondered how they came up with the TV. The first regularly scheduled television service in the United States began on July 2, 1928. The Federal Radio Commission authorized C. F. Jenkins to broadcast from experimental station W3XK in Wheaton Maryland, a suburb of Washington, D.C. For at least the first eighteen months, 48-line silhouette images from motion picture film were broadcast, although beginning in the summer of 1929 he occasionally broadcast in halftones.

No comments:

Post a Comment