Thursday, April 24, 2014

School is almost over!

I am proud to say that I am finishing up my third year in college strong! I have stayed motivated, for the most part and have gotten all my assignments in on time and with the best effort I could give. I am excited that school is coming to an end for this semester because it has been a stressful one. I took 6 classes and worked three jobs. It was hard to find time to fit everything in but I did it and I can truly say I'm proud of myself. Although I am taking a summer class it is 60 hours of adult contact and no children contact. I do not think this will be very difficult. I will learn how to hire, fire and all the fundamentals of being a teacher. I am also excited because then it's one step closer to becoming a teacher and my future. I have gotten so much support throughout my college years and I can't thank everyone enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment