Thursday, April 10, 2014

Nature

I currently still live at home with my parents. We live on a lake with some land and let me tell you it is so beautiful. Even when the lake was frozen it still looked pretty because it was all white and the trees around it was white. Now that the lake is thawing out and there is actually visible water it is even more prettier. There is a lot of geese that are around and I actually don't mind them at all, as long as they don't mess with my dogs that is. We have big windows that look onto the lake and I love sitting by them to do my homework and just watch outside, especially this time of year. The water just flows and looks so still. The best part is the sunset. I love how the sky turns a purplish orange that is my favorite ever. Last week when the lake was still frozen I actually saw a fox walking, well running across the frozen lake. I actually have never seen a fox before so that was a great experience for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment